1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest,
    Please note, this area is for “General Things To Do In Surrey”
    If you have an event (with a date) or you’re looking for events in Surrey,
    try the Surrey Events Section

Shopping in Guildford Where are the jewellery shops in Guildford?

Discussion in ‘Shopping In Surrey‘ started by Where, 1 Aug 2011.

1. Where

Where Surrey Resident (new)

I’m looking for a present for the OH and wondered if there are any Jewellery shops in Guildford?
  2. Em92

Em92 Surrey Resident (new)

There are a few that I can think off the top of my head, there’s the standard Ernest Jones and H.Samuel, but there’s also another one at the bottom of the high street (Guildford seems to have two parallel high streets, it’s at the bottom of the second one… I hope that makes sense when you go there!) and I can’t remember if that is a well known branch or independent (I’m currently studying at the University and am back home for the summer at the moment) So if Ernest Jones/H.Samuel will suffice, then you will definitely be okay. Hope that helps :)
  3. Maria

Maria Surrey Resident

There seems to be a concentration of jewelers in Swan lane too! Its one of the streets between the high street and the er, other high street em92 mentionned :) Worth checking out anyway!
  4. pauline

pauline Surrey Resident (new)

You’re right when you say there’s a high concentration of jewel shops in Swan lane, a new accessories shop just opened there this week (All That Glitters, previously located at the bottom of the High street)!
  5. danielo

danielo Surrey Resident (new)

Thanks for those suggestions, I was after some jewellery too.