1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surrey Fourm Surrey Forum Site Development

Discussion in ‘About Surrey Forum‘ started by Mike224, 25 Nov 2011.

1. Mike224

Mike224 Surrey Forum Admin Staff Member

You may not know this, but I write the plug-ins for Surrey Forum (and many other forums)

If you think of anything you want added to Surrey Forum, or have any ideas for development, you’re more than welcome to suggest them here: http://www.surreyforum.co.uk/forums/suggestion-box/

The plug-ins that I write are used across many forums, so the add-ons are created with every forum in mind.

* I’m currently updating the Surrey Business Directory so that users can submit listings to the Directory and then set it to "claimable" (making the listing anonymous), this will allow users to add listings they like to the Business Directory without looking like they "own" the listing, and allow buisness owners to claim the listing if they wish

This Enhancement will be ready by Monday (28th Dec)

.. So far we have only had business owners submit their own listings (almost 100 businesses), this should all change after next week.
  2. Mike224

Mike224 Surrey Forum Admin Staff Member

This has now been applied to Surrey Fourm,
    users can submit Local Businesses to the Surrey Business Directory, then set them to "claimable" making the directory listing anonymous