1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silent Man

Discussion in ‘Book Club‘ started by jay82, 30 Jul 2012.

1. jay82

jay82 Surrey Resident (new)

Thriller lovers , I have perfect blend of thrill, suspense and plot development than I have a perfect master piece namely, The Silent Man, by Alex Berenson, the series of a spy that belongs to CIA and how he mange to dispose a bomb channelized from Russia though Europe in spite of serious emotional set backs, you will simply love the level of knowledge and suspense that Alex put in it.
  2. jamee88

jamee88 Surrey Resident (new)

Alex Berenson is a great author and I have read his Faithful Spy which was a blockbuster. John Wells Rock!!
  3. jay82

jay82 Surrey Resident (new)

Indeed it is. Faithful Spy was the first Novel of Alex. It is also very amazing, the main center of focus for me is the flow of the story and the amount information he inputs in his stories. The Great Jalal…:) when John kills his colleague Qasim because he couldn’t recognize the Zwihrii coming, I mean what a beautiful scene it was.
  4. jamee88

jamee88 Surrey Resident (new)

The beauty of any novel is the detail provided by author to make reader be able to depict it as if watching it live. At that time when John Wells was moving towards the forces of Northern Alliance and US bases, he shot US official and at that time it gets slight confirm that was mentioned in first pages that John Wells has become Jalal from inside, that was very shocking scene and he just shot Qasim. I read it twice to make it confirm, such a brilliant piece of art.