1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weybridge MY ELECTRICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in ‘Elmbridge Forums‘ started by TRACEY JONES, 30 Oct 2011.

1. TRACEY JONES

TRACEY JONES Surrey Resident (new)

Hello everyone my name is Tracey, I live in Weybridge. Im posting this because at some point I might be able to save you a lot of trouble. I have had problems with my lights now for 2 weeks, I have had two electrical companies round that are based in Walton (sorry I can’t give names) and neither could resolve the situation! On friday a friend recommended a local electrician from Weybridge, he came on Saturday morning, diagnosed the problem in 10 minutes and fixed it in 20 minutes!!! He was on time, clean, and reasonably priced. I can not believe that the so called established companies could not fix it. Third time lucky I guess!
    Anyway I hope this may help you in the future. You can email me for his details or call him directly yourself on 07963601304. His name is Jamie. I am a great believer of keeping someone that is good, they are like mechanics, when you find a good one that you can trust you dont go anywhere else.
    Regards, Tracey..with lights!!:)
  2. Mike224

Mike224 Surrey Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi Tracey, I’m sorry to hear about your electrician issues, thanks for sharing your experience and your recommendation

However, shouting on Surrey Forum is not allowed…Could you please press the Edit Button on your post, and re-write it in smaller letters
    Rules about shouting on Surrey Forum

I do agree with this

"When you find a good one that you can trush dont go no where else"

Do you know exactly what the issue was that the other electricians couldn’t solve?