1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surrey Music Teacher for your little Mozart!

Discussion in ‘Arts & Crafts in Surrey‘ started by Aimara Magana, 31 Aug 2013.

1. Aimara Magana

Aimara Magana Surrey Resident (new)

Music teacher offering private tuition in SW London and Surrey. Transformational method of teaching. Highly qualified and experienced teacher graduated from UK music colleges.
    Best value for money in the current market – guaranteed!
    Home tuition available.
    I offer private piano and woodwind instruments tuition. My students not only learn to play an instrument, but also music theory in order to understand and perform music. I believe this approach makes not only better and more complete musicians, but also better individuals.
    All levels and ages are welcome, from beginners to the more advanced. I also help with preparations for Trinity Guildhall and ABRSM exams in piano, music theory and aural skills.
    References available.
    I am CRB checked (enhanced).

Available all year round including weekends.
    One-to-one lessons of 1 hour, 45 minutes and 30 minutes available. Discount for group lessons of up to 4 children. I also offer sibling discount, plus I go to your house.
    10% discount on lesson packs for one-to-one lessons.
    References available on request. For more details, please don’t hesitate in contacting me for rates or a quote.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Aimara Magana