1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surrey Learn how to massage your baby for FREE

Discussion in ‘Sports & Leisure in Surrey‘ started by Cristina YogaBellies, 22 Aug 2013.

1. Cristina YogaBellies

Cristina YogaBellies Surrey Resident (new)

Hi, my name is Cristina and I’m training to be a Baby Massage Instructor. I’ve already completed my live training and reading assignments.

Baby Massage classes are geared towards the primary carer learning how to stimulate and calm the baby, and strengthening their bond at the same time. Please note that I do not massage your baby :)

I’m currently looking for volunteers for a couple of case studies:

– The first will be one-on-one sessions, to evaluate whether there are any improvements in mum-baby bonding or in baby’s health. Ideally this would be a little one with colic, born prematurely (stable and after 37 weeks) or a mum with PND. For this case study I’m happy to travel to meet you.

– The second is a group class, held over five weeks, and the aim is for me to get some teaching practice. This could be run at your home with a group of friends at no cost, or I could book a venue and I’d ask for some money to cover the room hire. It could also be a Daddy Baby Massage class on similar terms.

If anybody is interested, please get in touch!