1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surrey (If you would like help with fundraising) For the past 10 years…

Discussion in ‘Charities & Charity Associations in Surrey‘ started by Carolyn – Phoenix Trader, 16 Mar 2012.

1. Carolyn - Phoenix Trader

Carolyn – Phoenix Trader Surrey Resident (new)

I’ve been selling beautiful, unique greetings cards and stationery… produced by the award-winning Phoenix Trading company based in London.

At the moment, I have a team of approximately 1,000 people all over the UK (HELP!!!) and we all get involved with some sort of fundraising.

If you would like help with fundraising, to order some products, or for information about how to become a Trader and raise money yourself, please visit my website www.carolyn-cards.co.uk or find me on Facebook www.facebook.com/carolyncards
  2. Ellie V

Ellie V Surrey Resident

Hello Carolyn – I know of an organisation who need some help with fundraising. It is for a performing arts college who need help promoting / thinking of ways to generate some money in order to raise money for their student bursaries / college funds. Is this something you would be interested in helping with, or do you know anyone who could help? Thanks in advance, Ellie
  3. Carolyn - Phoenix Trader

Hi Ellie…it’s good to hear from you! I have a number of team members in your direction… I will contact a couple of them and get back to you if that’s okay!
    Carolyn
  4. Carolyn - Phoenix Trader

Hi Ellie…I’ve found a lovely girl in our team called Rosie who is happy for you to contact her directly on her email… taylor.rosie@hotmail.com thank you!