1. Hi Guest,
    If you own a local buisness:
    add it to the Surrey Business Directory
    Then update your signature and reply to Surrey Locals on the forum

2. Check out the Surrey Events Section to find events in Surrey!

3. Check for new post: What’s New?

4. Find local business in Surrey: Surrey Business Directory

5. Want to start a Surrey Networking group, or Network with existing groups?
    Try the Surrey Networking area: Surrey Networking

Hi from Oven Sheen Ltd – your local oven and Aga cleaning company

Discussion in ‘Introduce Yourself to Surrey Forum‘ started by Oven Sheen Ltd, 16 Jun 2017.

1. Oven Sheen Ltd Surrey Resident (new)

Hi, I’m Sam at Oven Sheen Ltd. We are a family run oven and Aga cleaning company established since 2006. Our offices are based in Beckenham and we now have an oven cleaning technician based in the Elstead, Godalming area. Our oven and Aga cleaning service covers Surrey, Kent, London, East & West Sussex and Middlesex. Passionate about oven and Aga cleaning and restoring them to their former glory, we guarantee you the most thorough oven clean you have seen or your money back!

All of our technicians are fully trained, insured and police checked for yours and our piece of mind.

We care about what our customers think and because we truly listen and respect their opinions, we make changes according to the feedback we receive. That’s why we are proud members of Checkatrade, we have over a 1300 independent reviews and a score of 9.91.

We love doing the job you hate – just call Oven Sheen 020 8670 4946 to book a thorough deep clean or your oven or Aga.
    Marcel likes this.
  2. Marcel

Marcel Surrey Resident (new)

3. Oven Sheen Ltd Surrey Resident (new)

Hi Marcel, I’m sorry but we do not send out our price list but if you would like to let me know what type of oven you have I can provide you with a quotation.

Thanks

Sam