Guildford Busylizzy Easter Party

Discussion in ‘Guildford Forums‘ started by Busylizzy, 17 Mar 2014.

1. Busylizzy

Busylizzy Surrey Resident (new)

Easter is one of our favourite times of year – the weather has cheered up, spring flowers are out in force and everyone’s moods are lifted. Plus there’s the excuse to eat lots of chocolate (guilt free of course!) and spend some quality time with the children during the Easter break.

Here at Busylizzy – we love Easter! We theme our classes around Spring and Easter so be prepared to hop like Bunnies at MINI DANCERS and cheep like chicks at TODDLER MUSIC. We’ll also be creating some Easter themed masterpieces in our popular BABY PICASSO’S art classes. Unlike most children’s classes – we don’t break for Easter. Our 25 unique classes all continue running over the holidays – just when you need us the most!

We’ll also be holding our legendary EASTER PARTY which is now in it’s 3rd year – get ready to let your hair down, dance, giggle and enjoy a chocolate or two! Katie – our fabulous music teacher will be leading the parties at both our beautiful venues in Farnham and Guildford. Join her on Thursday 17th April in Guildford for our ‘Non Walkers Party’ at 10am followed by our ‘Walkers’ Party at 11:15am and in Farnham on Monday 14th April at 11am.

Why not try out our MUMMY & ME FITNESS classes over the Easter break? We have recently launched MUMMY & ME BOOTCAMP which aims to burn up to 500 calories (perfect for burning off the Easter Eggs!) plus you can blow out the cobwebs with our usual MUMMMY & ME AEROBICS, BUGGY FITNESS, YOGA and PILATES classes which will have you back in pre-pregnancy shape in no time with no childcare required.